Friday, July 13, 2007
Day 8 Nicaragua
Day 8 July 10th, 2007:
Another lazy day. Didn’t leave the house expect to go on the deck. It was a beautiful morning though. From the deck we could see Costa Rica in the distant. I’m too tired to write tonight. We watched movies all day. Barely ate anything since there is no food in the house. Played cards, read and played on the computer. That is literally it. I talked to mum for about half an hour which was nice. I miss home and I still have 15 days left here. I can’t wait to not worry about what I’m eating or to see Teddy or to go back to work…the list goes on. Never thought I’d miss home since I never really have before but I do. I can’t wait to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment